This Italian Pizza Dough Recipe is great for those who are just beginning to try their hands in pizza-making. Try it today to enjoy delicious Italian pizza with your family.
A basic Italian pizza crust requires only six (yes, 6!) ingredients.
Italian Pizza Dough Recipe Ingredients
- 300 grams Molino Oddo Manitoba Flour
- 100 grams Molino Oddo Durum Wheat Semolina
- 240 ml water at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3.5 grams instant dry active yeast
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients together by hand. You may also use a hand-held or stand mixer.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Place in a clean bowl and let sit at room temperature.
- Let the dough rise in the fridge for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Let sit in room temperature for an hour before using.
This is the most basic Italian pizza dough recipe for a fun weeknight dinner at home. Just top it with your favorite pizza sauce, cheese, and sausage.
As you can see, pizza dough is easy to make if you just stick to the basics: flour, yeast, water, and salt. The trick is to mix Manitoba and semolina for a tasty, crunchy crust.
Try this recipe and enjoy!
Shop the ingredients here at LuCa Italian Corner. We have Manitoba Flour and Semolina from Molino Oddo, a well-known producer located in Valderice, a town in Sicily, Italy. We also have different kinds of cheese and a homemade sausage you can use as a pizza topping.
You may also want to read: Where To Buy Pizza Ingredients in the Philippines
A Little About Us
We are a reliable Italian food supplier based in Cebu City. We started in 2017 and since then we were able to build strong relationships with various businesses located in Cebu City and the islands of Mactan, Bantayan, and Malapascua.
Recently, we’ve also started shipping our products to Bohol, Dumaguete, Siquijor, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, and the island of Siargao.
When the pandemic hit the Philippines, we started delivering to homes in Cebu City to help make sure the Cebuanos have food on the table. It was also a pleasure sharing our blessings with some of the families in Barangay Luz. It’s our simple way of thanking everyone for welcoming us here in Cebu.
Contact LuCa Italian Corner for more info. We’re always happy to hear from you!